Pokémon Zetta Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Challenge For All Trainers! Are You Up For It?

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Prelude To Adventure

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~Prelude To Adventure Empty ~Prelude To Adventure Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:56 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

♥♥♥Pokémon Academy♥♥♥
""Loooooop"" A pokémon battle was nearing a close between 19 year old Nina Soroyah and the top student at the Pokemon Academy in the Kanto Region. It was a 6 on 6 Battle, but Nina had only used her Lopunny the entire time, and had dominated the opposition with ease, but the trainer she was up against wasn't going to go down without a fight. It was an admirable trait, that gained him respect.

Just as he was about to attack, Nina raised her hand, tolling him to halt the attack as she closed her eyes, focusing on a humming sound that continued to get more intense by the second. Lopunny pointed out that it came from the right of the building. "What is that....?" Nina searched through her mind thinking about what it could be. As it got louder, the ground began to shake as she realized what it was. Shock and terror became evident on her face as she realized that it would kill the students in it's path.

"Get away from that wall!" She screamed to the students on the right, taking out two pokéballs and tossing them in front of the wall. "Wait for it..." She knew it would only be a matter of seconds before the impact now. She kept her eyes on the kids, making sure they all escaped. One of them however wasn't moving, despite being terrified to the point of pissing his pants.

It was the one she was battling. He was just standing there, not moving. She could tell he was overly terrified, but was unsure if he was frozen in fear, or just trying to be brave. Either way she knew she had to get him out of there. Just as she started to run to him, the wall came crashing in. "Counter with Psychic!" She ordered Metagross and Gardevoir. What crashed through the wall was a massive Hyper Beam. She jumped out between the boy and the incoming debris.

Lopunny appeared behind Nina using Quick Attack, and used Mach Punch to shatter the smaller pieces until she was hit with a larger piece. It was a painful blow that left her prone, and the rest of the debris did the rest. She fell backward, injured severely. Nina called out her Blaziken to take the boy to a safe area.

Gardevoir and Metagross were finally able to push the Hyper Beam away, but nobody was even in the area. Nina was too preoccupied with Lopunny to notice the lack of culprits. Gardevoir and Metagross surveyed the surroundings, but found nothing. Nina recalled them to their pokéballs, picking up Lopunny and running out of the building carrying the rabbit pokémon in her arms to the school's pokémon center as fast as she could. Please be okay... She repeated to herself, running through the crowd of students who seemed to part for her.

https://pokemonzc.forumotion.com

2~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:15 pm

xXKrystalXx

Admin

--Lacunosa Town--
Nicole looked down over the scuffed pokeballs that lay on her bed. Each one showed its wear from the battles that she and her pokemon went through. She picked them up one at a time, polishing them carefully as the storm raged outside. The wind howled and the thunder clashed as lightning lit up the room. She picked up her bag and packed a few clothes, carefully placing her pokeballs on her custom designed belt.

She made her way out of her room and down the dark cold stairs. The room was dark,she made her way to the door. She turned to Zoroark, who never left her side. "Are you ready? We wont be back for a while." The pokemon gave her a nod as they walked out the dark house and headed toward town.

The two of them passed the darkened city streets, the storm must have knocked out power to the whole town. Nicole smiled remembering the last time she had made this very walk. She turned to her companion, "A few things have changed, but somethings stay the same." Zoey smiled up at her as the continued on. Nicole hitched up her backpack and picked up the pace.

She looked to the sky as the winds swirled above her. She had grown used to the sounds and feel of the storms. But this one was a bit different. There was something on the wind that sent a chill down her spine. "This is going to be an interesting adventure..." "Zor!" Zoey agreed with her before the two of them looked at each other and leaned forward breaking into a sprint as smiles spread across their faces.

3~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:25 pm

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

♥♥♥Pokémon Academy Med Lab♥♥♥
Nurse Joy had rushed BunBun to intensive care, knowing things were going to be cut close. Nina waited outside for hours, noticing the arrival of three other Joys. This made her worry more. All the kids in her class had joined her and also awaited the news. Gala, Heavy, and Acey were all resting in their respective pokeballs, but as time passed, Gala became increasingly worried. She came from her pokeball in tears, cling to her owner. Nina was close to tears herself, but wanted to know exactly how her longtime friend and partner was first. After another four hous, a familiar face entered from the back, causing the silver haired vixen's eyes to widen. "Momma...?" Everyone gathered around behind Nina as Nurse Joy gave the news.

"She's going to be fine. Any later and it would've been too late..."

"But...." Nina felt that there was more. She realised that it was something she wouldn't want to hear, but knew it was going to be heard.

4~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm

xXKrystalXx

Admin

Nicole and Zoey made there way down the street. Nicole turned to Zoe after at least an hour of silence, "I'm not lost..." Zoey looked at her and not believing a word of it. "We should be getting close to the Orre region..." Stopping only to rest and eat, the two of them made great time on the road. Zoey rolled her eyes as they approached a town, the sounds of a plane flying over made Nicole look at Zoey. She tilted her head and laughed a little, "I have a great idea... Why don't we just fly to Jhoto?" Nicole stuffed the map away as they made their way to the center of town. Arriving at the airport, the two of them walked inside and Nicole went to the counter purchasing two tickets, "Would be a lot easier and cheaper if you'd get in the pokeball you know." Zoey folded her arms and snuffed at the comment.

After what seemed hours an announcement was made about their plane now boarding. The two of them got up and made their way. Once in the air, the two of them took the time to rest and get some sleep.

5~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:14 pm

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

♥♥♥Pokémon Academy~ Roof♥♥♥
Nina sat upon the roof of the pokémon academy looking out at the night sky. The stars were all shimmering bright that night as if hinting something great was about to happen. Nina was always abit more in tune with the universe than others after meeting Giratina in Sinnoh. Somehow she always found herself in the oddest situations. Some were advantageous to her life and journey. Though, she would always question her destiny, she never questioned why things happened. She had been crowned Champion of 5 different regions, but still felt it wasn't enough, but what was she to do now? "I'm more successful than my predecessor, I'm good enough to take out two of the toughest and most ruthless people alone. So where do I go now....? What do I do about my 6th pokémon?" Lopunny had condition that stopped her from learning or remembering any attack it knew or could know. Nina knew she had to leave her companion back in New Littleroot Town where her mother, Joy had moved to.

6~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:02 pm

xXKrystalXx

Admin

It was dark when the plane landed as the flight attendant came around and woke up the sleeping duo. Nicole rubbed her eyes and paused a moment when she heard the attendant say, "Welcome to Kanto."

"...Wait... where did you say?"

Zoey looked at Nicole and shook her head. "...zoe..."

Nicole looked around and exited the plane, there was a bus that all the passengers were boarding and it was a mad dash to get to it. Several of the passengers gave them an odd look as the bus started to drive away from the airport.

"Looks like we have a new adventure starting sooner than we thought it would..." Nicole was always one to-go-with-the-flow, but she always managed to end up losing herself in new places. Most of the time it allowed her to meet new pokemon and people. Her team was evidence of that. She turned to the person sitting next to her, "So, where's the bus headed to?" The person adjusted their glasses and snidely replied, "The academy... where else." It was at that moment she looked around and realized the passengers were all students. Nicole slumped down in the seat, a little embarrassed at all that had happened so far. "Hush..." she whispered to Zoey as her partner snickered at her.

7~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 pm

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

♥♥♥Pokémon Academy~ Roof♥♥♥
Nina decided that since there was a bus load of new students on the way, she'd wait until after she taught them the basics of training and raising pokémon. She stopped there every year to teach for a month, but decided to leave early this year. She jumped down from the roof to tell her mother her decision. She found her helping Lopunny up after it tried to train itself. The bunny's spirit was in full effect as she looked at it struggle with even a simple move like Tackle. Nina sighed and went inside. "I'm going to teach the new students about the basics before I leave. I'll probably ride Swellow to the bus then hop on, so don't worry.

"Sweety, I'll stay as well then. I don't mind and I'm sure you and BunBun could use the time together." replied the redhead.

Nina smiled and hugged them both, happy that she had such fortune as to have a family like this.

8~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:25 pm

xXKrystalXx

Admin

As the bus moved along the long road and made it's way to the university, Nicole had moved to the back, hoping no one would notice she was not supposed to be there. The bus began to fill with more and more students as the stopped along the way in a few spots. Nicole looked at Zoey and saw that the pokemon was loving her discomfort. Giving Zoey a glare she turned back and stay quiet as the bus pulled away from yet another stop along the way.

9~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

♥♥♥Pokémon Academy♥♥♥
Nina leaned against a wall, her silver locks falling freely for once. It had been a long while since she allowed her hair out of it's tie. She wore it that way to show that like the samurai of old, she would be ready for trouble, no matter what. It also helped during fights and scuffles she got in by keeping the bulk of her hair from her face. Her bang was to her chest and seemed to stay to one side, covering her left eye. As always, Reese was right beside her, and acted as a beacon for the bus to stop with it's unique ring color that was the same as Nina's hair, making them match perfectly. As it came to a stop, All the students excitedly exited, most of them young males only there to see Nina as she was the reason most the older students attended as well. Her usual shirtless attire with the low cut shorts left little to the imagination and it often drove her fanbase insane to see her that way, even though her peaks were normally covered by a sole strap on her vest or jacket.

10~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 am

xXKrystalXx

Admin

Nicole straightened her jacket before stepping off the bus. Her black button-up blouse paired with her white pants. Her hat, flattened her bangs down and kept them swept to one side. Zoey followed close behind her as the made their way to collect their bags from under the bus.The crowd of boys all gawking over some silver-haired girl drew the attention on most of the students getting off the bus, many of them going over to join them. She grabbed her pack and started to walk off, but stopped when she remembered she wasn't where she thought she was going to end up. She sighed and looked to Zoey, "Now what?" The unique pokemon shrugged and looked up at her. "May as well find a place to start our expedition then..."The two of them stood a several yards from the crowd and started to plan out what they were going to do.

11~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

♥♥♥Pokémon Academy♥♥♥
Nina sighed as she looked on at the boys, and could only smile. Most of them were top of the class and had been for years, yet they still had time to be typical males. She stomped her foot, creating a loud thud, which got them all straightened up. "Listen up, and listen good, because I will NOT be repeating myself. I will be leaving tomorrow to handle business elsewhere, so all the students in the beginner class report to my classroom. The rest of you get where you need to be." The students did as they were told because Nina's sexiness was only rivaled by her brutality. Her punishments were harsh and often very effective. She noticed Nicole walking by and called Zoey to her, knowing the fox like pokemon remembered her. "ZOEY! I missed you so much! Still the brains of the team I see."

12~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 am

xXKrystalXx

Admin

Zoey turned and snuffed the air, walking toward Nina and striking a fighting pose. Launching her fist straight out and stopping for a fist bump before smiling up at the trainer. Nicole turned and faced Nina with an annoyed expression. "Oh hey, yeah really missed you too Nina." Zoey smiled after receiving the fist bump and stood next to Nicole as she walked up to the two.

13~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:36 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

♥♥♥Pokémon Academy♥♥♥
"Well you just walked by, not saying anything. I thought you just didn't give a damn about me. Specially after me and Ms Zoey creamed you and BunBun in volleyball." Nina said, smiling at the bipedal fox before turning back to Nicole. "I'm really happy to see you..."

14~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:29 am

xXKrystalXx

Admin

Nicole smiled and tilted her head to the side a little as she leaned on her hip, "How happy you say?" Nicole wouldn't admit it, but she was happy to see Nina. A familiar face to start a new journey was always a good thing. She knew it couldn't hurt to catch up with all that happened while they were apart.

15~Prelude To Adventure Empty Re: ~Prelude To Adventure Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:26 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

♥♥♥Pokémon Academy♥♥♥
Nina smiled and pointed inside. "Happy enough to invite back to my home in Hoenn. I'm headed back there after this class." Nina said as she walked off into the building toward the classroom that was reserved for her summer classes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum