Pokémon Zetta Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Challenge For All Trainers! Are You Up For It?

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Nina Soroyah

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~Nina Soroyah Empty ~Nina Soroyah Wed May 02, 2012 2:41 pm

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

Name:
Nina Soroyah

Sexuality:
N/A

Relationship Status:
N/A

Pokémon Team:
1. Umbreon :male:(Shiny)- Dark
2. Metagross(Shiny)- Steel/Psychic
3. Blaziken :female: - Fire/Fighting
4. Swellow :male: - Normal/Flying
5. Lopunny :female:- Normal
6. Gardevoir :female:(X)- Psychic

Affiliation:
Team Turmoil

Bio Part 1:
When Nina started her journey in the Hoenn Region, she was only eight which is much younger than the normal starting age, but was already showing promise and was braver than most of the kids twice her age. She chose Torchic to be her first pokemon from Prof. Birch. It didn't take her long to acquire all eight badges and win the Hoenn League. This made her the youngest champion in history, as well as a target for the likes of Giovanni of Team Rocket, as well as Cyrus of Team Galactic.

After becoming champion, she announced that she'd be leaving for the Sinnoh Region within two months. Within that two month span, Both Giovanni and Cyrus sent her a letter demanding her to join them or else she'd regret it. She ignored the threats and proceeded to journey to Sinnoh with only three pokemon: Blaziken, Metagross, & Swellow. Nina's journey to Sinnoh was short lived as she was ambushed by both Team Rocket as well as Team Galactic. Cyrus and Giovanni decided that they would work together to take her down. In one night, Nina's life was turned upside down as they robbed her and molested her, leaving her with only her pokemon who were badly injured from trying to protect her and in need of immediate medical attention. Struggling to move, she managed to get to the pokemon center in Jubilife City to get her pokemon checked on. She however refused to see a doctor about her own wounds and decided to stay with her pokemon instead. Nurse Joy had bought her some new clothes the next day, as her old clothes were ruined.

It had been a month since Nina was attacked, and she was ready to set back out on her journey. Staying at the center allowed her to meet lots of people including a group of friends who had been traveling together for years. They offered her the chance to join them, but she refused preferring to venture out alone once more. One of the trainers who came in was helping an abandoned Eevee. They left the Eevee in Nina's care, knowing she'd be the best trainer for it, so now with a new pokemon, She headed out once more. After winning her first two badges, Nina got her first chance at revenge when she found a Team Rocket member assaulting a Buneary and a Ralts. Without hesitation, she intervened and Told the Rocket to leave the Pokemon alone, knowing he would only turn his attention to her instead, which is exactly what she wanted. She called out her Blaziken and easily ended the confrontation. She told him to tell his boss that Nina Soroyah was going to bring down not only Team Rocket, but Team Galactic and permanently dispose of them both. She went to check on the pokemon and noticed that the Ralts was Red, Silver, and Black, unusual coloring for it's species, which meant pokemon hunters and collectors would be after it. She took Buneary and Ralts to the nearest center and had them healed. She stayed there with them to make sure they both recovered. It was a week after when Nina decided to leave, with Buneary and Ralts both staying at the center, but neither wanted her to leave, so she took them both with her.

When she arrived at the next town, she was greeted by not only Prof. Birch(Hoenn), but Prof. Oak(Kanto), Prof. Elm(Johto), Prof. Rowan(Sinnoh), Prof. Juniper(Unova), & Prof. Ivy(Orange Isles) as well. They had gathered to take a look at the Ralts up close, and were astounded by it. Not only was it's coloring unique, but it's attack power was through the roof. Ralts didn't like being around this many people, and started glowing red. Nina picked it up and snuggled it in her arms, assuring it that the Professors were nice people and that they wouldn't hurt her. Ralts calmed down, allowing them to examine her a bit more before they decided to stop. They told Nina that Ralts' coloring was a direct effect of the harshness it has felt in it's life. They knew that Ralts would be in the best hands with Nina and told her to take good care of it before departing. Professor Ivy informed Nina that Ralts may have bad dreams and fits of rage that only she could control. Nina knew how she could keep Ralts in control and nodded, before leaving to continue on. Nina's ninth Birthday was celebrated in Hearthome City. Her parents and friends flew in from Hoenn and the Nurse Joy she spent the month under was there as well. She was also wished a happy ninth by all the gym leaders and elite four members of Hoenn and the ones from Sinnoh she met, including the one who gave her the Eevee, Cynthia. They celebrated for a week before letting it end and returning to their normal lives.

Once Nina completed the Sinnoh League in first place, she decided to head back home for another 2 months to relax. She arrived in Littleroot Town to find it in ashes, and most the people injured or dead. She ran home as fast as she could, hoping her parents were okay, hoping that they'd been able to escape. Instead, she only found charred bodies. She ran to Prof. Birch's lab and saw him kneeling in front of what was left. He told her that it was Team Rocket & Team Galactic who did this, and that Cyrus and Giovanni took care of her parents personally. Nina fell to her knees, slamming her fist on the ground, her pokemon had all burst from their pokeballs on their own and began to comfort their young mistress and friend. Gardevoir was glowing a bright red, as the anger Nina felt, she felt as well, but her time spent with the girl taught her self control. This was the second time they had taken something precious from her, and this time she wasn't going to simply send a message. The burial of those from her town wasn't what hurt her most. It was the fact that she wasn't there to protect them. Nurse Joy held her as she cried heavily into her apron. She had came to take Nina back to Jubilife with her until she was ready to go back out. Her last words before departing from her burnt home were "I'm sorry" as she left for Jubilife City to lay low, and make her enemies think that she wasn't going to dare come after them again.

Nina's tenth birthday was small and quiet, mainly spent inside, or battling behind the center. She smiled once more, even if only on that single day.

Last edited by xXNinaXx on Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

https://pokemonzc.forumotion.com

2~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 2-A Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:55 pm

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

A week after her tenth birthday, Nina set off for Johto, the region where her Umbreon was first found as an Eevee. Umbreon however wasn't thrilled about going back, and uncharacterically went into it's pokéball. Nina gazed at the ball knowing Umbreon had it's reasons for wanting to avoid being home, as she looked to avoid her own home, but she did not know the pokémon's reasons herself. Only Umbreon knew that, and the black kitsune-like pokémon was adamant about not coming out. This would be Nina's third Pokémon League, and from the stories she overheard from Johto natives, the league not only had a complete overhaul, but was also under new management. "Wonder who runs the league now..." the ten year old girl said to herself as she leaned on the rail of the ship, her raven hair flowing behind her, glistening in the night sky.

As Nina began to drift deeper into her thoughts, a familiar voice closed in on her, breaking her trail of thought as a soft hand was placed on her head gently.

3~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 2-B Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

"I'd like to know that myself" said the voice in a firm, yet soft tone. Nina's eye's widened with excitement as she realised who it was, her body turning swiftly and jumping into a warm, welcoming embrace. "Cynthia!" she yelled out, clinging to her taller counterpart. Cynthia was the girl's idle and was not only a mother figure, but her teacher, and closest human friend aside from her foster mother. Cynthia held the young tightly, just as happy to see her. "I've missed you too, little one, but I have to wonder what you're doing here." Cynthia heard of Littleroot's fate, and had known Nina would seek revenge, but this seemed a bit too soon to leave after a tragedy like that. Nina eased away, and looked the woman in the eye. "I'm not going to lie, I'm still upset...but I'm still on a Seek-N-Destroy mission...besides, another league under my belt won't hurt." Nina's eyes solidified her statement. Pain and sorrow mixed with determination and a bit of arrogance. Cynthia looked at her pupil, then gave a soft laugh.

4~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 2-C Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:38 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

"Well then guess I'll have to tag along with you to keep you out of trouble." Nina's eyes grew even wider as she started jumping and cheering. Cynthia grabbed her and covered the girl's mouth, shooshing her. "People are sleeping you know." Nina grew red in the face as she turned to look back out at the deep blue water infront of the ship. Cynthia did the same, both of them readying themselves mentally for the next day. "Let's go get some rest, little one. We'll be there tomorrow." Nina shook her her head, following the tall blonde back to the rooms where they separated for the night.

5~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 3-A Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

Nina was first to rise when the ship sailed into the harbor. She let out a morning yawn as she sat up in bed stretching before getting up and making her way to the bathroom. She had her clothes ready in the bathroom, but forgot to get her towel. Just as she came out to get it, one of the crew members walked in. She let out a slight scream, jumping back into the bathroom to conceal herself. The man screamed himself, turning away, apologising to her repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am! Just came to inform you that we've landed."

Cynthia ran in at that moment, and glared needles at the man in Nina's room. Nina caught her breath, panting from the scare he gave her at that moment, "It's fine...but knocking before entering is a good idea."

"Is everything ok in here? I heard screams." Cynthia said, calmer now, understanding the accident.

"Fine..,just a bit startled is all." Responded her younger counterpart.

6~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 3-B Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

"Oh my god...You're Cynthia! Then...that girl...." The man paused looking back at the jacket on the rack, he saw the evidence to confirm his suspicions. "I can't believe it's you two! Oh my..my daughter won't believe it..."

"She's a fan I take it?" Cynthia said with a small smile.

"Cyn, can you hand me my towel so I can shower?" Nina asked. Cynthia walked over and grabbed the towel, taking it to her pupil who closed the door slightly behind her, leaving room for her to hear.

"M-Miss Cynthia, may I have your autograph?" the man asked, shaking in excitement.

"Who should I make it out too?" Cynthia asked the crew member.

"Her name's Mirianna"

Cynthia finished signing the Ultraball and handed it to the man. "Here ya go. Tell her I said hello, and I hope to meet her one day."

The man was beside him with joy. "Thank you so much! She's going to be so happy!" He said to the tall blonde.

Before he could leave, Nina ran out still dripping in water, her towel wrapped around her. "Wait a minute!"

7~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 3-C Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:13 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

Nina grabbed her jacket from the coat hanger and a permanent marker. She wrote on the inside of the jacket :To Mirianna, From Nina with love.: She then tossed the jacket to the man before running back to finish her shower. The man got teary as he read the jacket, bowing his head in gratitude. Cynthia's smile widened as she walked and stood outside the bathroom door. "Your first autograph and already made a much bigger impression than I did.

"I just wanted him happy and to show him there no hard feelings." Nina said sincerely. Cynthia couldn't help but be proud of her. She went through so much, but still held herself up and looked to the brightness.

It took Nina ten minutes to finish in the bathroom. As she walked out, still drying her hair, she saw that Cynthia had left already. She grabbed her belt and backpack, throwing them on and running outside. She spotted a rocket member talking to one of the crew mates on her way. As she did, she was pulled out of their sight by Cynthia.

8~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 3-D Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

Nina looked at her as Cynthia peered around the corner to see if the girl had been spotted. She hadn't been spotted, but they heard the footsteps. Nina thought fast hearing the men walking toward them. She pulled Cynthia's hood over her head and jumped up, wrapping her arms and legs around the taller woman. She leaned in close, tilting her head giving the idea of a make-out session to anyone who looked since Cynthia's blonde hair was pulled to hang over her chest. Nina hadn't realised just how close her lips were to Cynthia's until the men had passed and she opened her eyes. Cynthia's eyes were right there and she felt the soft feather like lips of her mentor pressed lightly against her own. She saw the blush on the older woman, and joined her, hopping off of her. "I umm..." Nina found herself at a loss for words as she and Cynthia both stood there, there faces still red and Nina's heart pounding in her chest.

"We should go report to Officer Jenny..." The tall blonde said. Nina simply nodded and followed.

9~Nina Soroyah Empty Nina's Bio Part 4-A Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

"Where's Jenny?" Cynthia demanded from the man who was standing behind the desk at the police department.

"She's been replaced by someone with more individuality." The man in black said with a slight smirk, his eyes were more focused on Cynthia's figure, which irrated both her and Nina, who turned to leave. As they left, the man blew them a kiss, which was accompanied by a sly wink.

"Now what?" Nina asked as they walked down the street. Nobody was out and about, which they both found unusual.

"Let's head over to the Pokèmon Center to register you for the Pokèmon League first, then we'll plan." Cynthia said as she and Nina walked. They spotted two men in black beating up an old man in the street while a third tied up his granddaughter and gagged her. Cynthia grabbed Nina and handed her 5 of her pokeballs. Nina knew what her plan was and hated it, but followed it anyway.

10~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 4-B Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:37 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

As the two men continued hitting the man, Spiritomb appeared infront of them with a smile. "Spiri" It said before vanishing. The two men then had their heads slammed into each other. The grunts from the two made the third turn around and he was considering attacking alone, but instead went for help. Spiritomb tool the old man and little girl to the Pokèmon Center and told Nina's Gardevoir what happened, then Gardevoir told Nina, whose accusation was confirmed. Cynthia was giving herself to the "cops".

When the man returned, he had backup, which included the guy from the desk. Cynthia was now surrounded and had no intentions to escape.

"I'm going to enjoy this." The front man said as they closed in on the blonde who accepted her so called punishment.

The man stopped when he felt the ground rumble. Umbreon shot up from the ground and slammed him with it's tail, followed up with a Sky Uppercut from Blaziken who also jumped from the hole. Nina came free falling down and landed beside her elder.

11~Nina Soroyah Empty Part 4-C Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:54 am

xXNinaXx

xXNinaXx
Admin

Nina's arrival earned her a glare from Cynthia, who knew Nina would appear despite knowing she wasn't supposed to. Nina responded with a small disobedient smirk, which Cynthia could only smile at while she shook her head. "Well I hope you're ready for one hell of a war." The blonde said as Nina returned her pokèmon who were then all called from their pokèballs.

Nina did the same, bringing out the rest of her pokèmon. "You know I am." She said smiling. Each one of the officers called out two pokèmon themselves and the street war began.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum